Please read over this checklist carefully, and submit all required deposits and forms in a timely manner.
- Pay the $300 non-refundable enrollment deposit fee.
- Activate your NetID (ex: abc12345) using the UCONN NET ID activation code. This was sent to you shortly after your admission to the University. If you have misplaced your activation code or if you are having problems logging in, please contact the UITS Help Center at 860-486-HELP (860-486-4357).
- Submit your online SSS Information Packet (link will be provided to you via email, so please check your email regularly)
- Register for New Student Orientation: http://orientation.uconn.edu (Regional Campus Students scroll down the page to find your campus link)
- Follow-up with Financial Aid. You can access your financial aid information by logging into the Student Administration System. The Office of Financial Aid can be reached at 860-486-2819.
- Submit the Health History Form to Student Health Services by the required deadline: http://www.shs.uconn.edu/
- Complete the housing application by the required deadline:http://www.reslife.uconn.edu/ (If applicable)
The SSS summer program helped me mentally prepare for college. I learned that this is a big commitment, and you must be motivated and willing to put forth your best effort from start to finish. Thanks to SSS, I am a freshman at UConn and I refuse to hold myself back.