Assistant Professor, School of Engineering
Modern power systems (including both transmission and distribution systems), renewable energy, power market, distributed energy resources, forecasting, data analytics, optimization, and simulation techniques.
Dr. Wang is looking for two highly motivated Ph.D. students with a focus on the following:
- Microgrids and distributed energy resources modeling, analysis, and control;
- Bi-level optimization framework with critical component modeling;
- Power electric market mechanism under bi-level framework across dispatch operational hierarchy;
- Feasible region characterization/Power solution solvability in transmission, distribution, and T&D;
- Cybersecurity in distribution grids.