Hello Future Huskies!
Welcome to SSS! SSS has been serving UConn students for over 50 years. SSS provides participants with exclusive services and unique educational opportunities, including:
- Holistic one-on-one counseling and advising throughout your entire college career
- Tutoring services exclusively for SSS students
- SSS Learning Community First Year Experience courses
- Short-term, summer study abroad programs designed specifically for SSS students
- Unique career programming and leadership opportunities
- And much more…
Your participation in SSS begins with the SSS Summer Program. We encourage you to take a look through the following information to learn more about the SSS Summer Program and what you can start doing now to prepare. Remember, your admissions acceptance deposit is due by May 1, 2020.
For questions, email Rawan Shilleh at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about SSS visit www.cap.uconn.edu/sss.