Hello Future Huskies!
Welcome to SSS! SSS has been serving UConn students for over 50 years. SSS provides participants with exclusive services and unique educational opportunities, including:
- Holistic one-on-one counseling and advising with the same SSS counselor throughout your college career
- Tutoring services exclusively for SSS students
- Peer mentors for all first year students
- SSS Learning Community First Year Experience and First Year English courses
- Short-term, summer study abroad programs designed specifically for SSS students
- Unique career programming and leadership opportunities
- And much more…
Your participation in SSS begins with the SSS Summer Program. We encourage you to take a look through the following information to learn more about the SSS Summer Program and what you can start doing now to prepare. Remember, your admissions acceptance deposit is due by May 1, 2020.
For questions, call 860-486-4030 or email email@example.com. To learn more about SSS visit www.cap.uconn.edu/sss.